Benefits of Having a Nanny
Why should you consider having a nanny?
- You choose your child's primary Caregiver
- Child gets individual attention
- No morning rush getting child ready for daycare
- Flexibility in hours
- Weekend or overnight care available if needed
- Cheaper than having 2 children in daycare
- Child is not exposed to daycare illnesses
- Help with housekeeping and cooking
Why should you consider a live-out Nanny?
- A live-out Nanny is best suitable for families that require less assistance, or who do not have the household space available to accommodate a live-in Nanny.
- They provide many of the same benefits of a live-in Nanny. Most importantly, maintaining your family’s routines within your home.
- They do not live within your home, but still care for your children and complete household duties on a schedule that best suits your family’s needs.
- The Nanny is already in Canada. Their contract with their previous employer is complete; therefore they can be placed with your family almost immediately.
- A live-out Nanny generally costs more than a live-in Nanny, but still less than the cost of day care. At the same time, this keeps your children away from germs and illnesses that are frequently spread throughout day care facilities.
For our available Live-out Nannies please contact our head office.